Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Chloe had a rough month-March 2017


After six ear infections between August 2016 and March 2017, we decided it was time for tubes.  And even though she's had two infections since the tubes, it's already way better.  Poor girl is just like David and is chronically sick.  

Here we are in the waiting room.  We were the first surgery of the day and I got there at 6 am with a tired and hungry baby. And then we waited and waited and waited.  Surgery was scheduled for 7, the anesthesiologist never showed.  So some other doctor came in and finally took care of us around 8:30.   Chloe was not loving this at all. 

She did entertain herself by going through my purse though.  One of her favorite activities and most likely the reason I am currently missing my credit card.



We also made a cabin trip in March.  Everyone was loving it, super fun time with Grammy.  We went for a walk in the woods, it was too hard to push the stroller so I carried Chloe until she wanted to walk.  So I put her down and it took about 30 seconds for her to find the one cactus within 50 feet of us and fall right in it.  

Poor girl, she was covered in quills.  I pulled them out of her arms, her legs, her bum cheeks. Everywhere.  It was not a fun experience and I hope to never repeat it. 



No comments: